These stunning residential towers developed by The Related Group and designed by Arquitectonica will be located in the heart of Brickell. Each one of the 48-stories towers will feature a total 358 units with one, two and three bedrooms. In addition to the luxury condos, Brickell Heights will have 85,000 square feet of retail space and parking garage.
The building amenities include a luxurious pool terrace with three pools, a screening room, state-of-the-art Equinox Fitness Club and Spa and more.
The project will sit in between Mary Brickell Village and Brickell CityCentre, just steps away from luxurious shopping and fine dining.
Preconstruction prices start at low $300,000!
• Dramatic double-height lobby designed by David Rockwell
• High-design condominiums with extraordinary contemporary finishes
• Pool terrace with three pools including a lap pool for Equinox members
• Screening room available for private screenings
• Exclusive roof top Sky Pool deck with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Skyline for residents only
• High performance fitness studio
• 30000 SF 3 stories Equinox Gym
• 3000 SF Soul Cycle Studio, first in Miami
• Two Entertainment Rooms available for private social and business events
• Kids’ Club
• Concierge service
• High-speed internet access in all common areas
• Floor plans that emphasize spacious interiors and breathtaking views
• Floor-to-ceiling tinted glass walls in most rooms
• Elegant foyers in select residences
• Spacious terraces directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms
• 9 ‘ high ceilings in most residences, 12’ high in select Penthouse Residences
• High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems
• Gourmet kitchens with Stainless steel appliances
• Premium selection of contemporary Italian cabinetry
• Imported stone counter tops with breakfast bar
• European cabinetry and imported stone counter tops in bathrooms
• Designer fixtures and accessories
• Spacious soaking tub.
Contact me for more information — Put Brickell Heights in the subject for faster service.