Sophisticated and smart, BrickellHouse symbolizes the progressive lifestyle of Miami’s new breed of urbanites. Light streams in through floor-to-ceiling windows, offering inspiring views of city skylines and the crystal-blue horizons of Biscayne Bay. Open layouts are highlighted by high-end finishes and high-tech conveniences. State-of-the-art is your new state-of-being with smart building technology, an effortless, fully robotic automated parking garage , high-speed communications and a wealth of green features that minimize your carbon footprint.
The luxurious Miami-Brickell-Area “Brickell House” is the product of the developer Newgard Development Group together with the architectural firm Sieger Suarez. Yabu Pushelberg, the famous interior designer who worked on the Apogee condo in South Beach is bringing his essence to this new condo, combining elegance New York style and urban atmosphere. Brickell House three story lobby, the rooftop pool, and the two restaurants will make this condo a destination place. Brickell House will boast 374 units on 46 floors and some units will come fully furnished by the also famous interior designers, Artefacto.
The roughly 500 ft (152 m) building is scheduled to begin construction in the spring of 2012 and expected to open in 2014.
Innovative and unconventional, every residence at BrickellHouse is infused with modern conveniences and contemporary design that redefines urban living. In every way imaginable, your residence reflects a forward-thinking attitude to life and aesthetics.
In keeping with the innovative character of BrickellHouse, the lifestyle options available to residents are as rewarding as its world-class design and advanced amenities. The most noteworthy aspect of this philosophy is the Flexible Living program that offers property-management services for a variety of scenarios.
- Stunning landmark architecture
- Pedestrian-friendly street-front restaurant/retail spaces with outdoor terraces
- Impressive glass-enclosed corner café/bar with perimeter reflecting pool
- Modern paved sun-lit arrival entry
- Grand triple-height lobby accented with stone, wood and stainless steel finishes
- 24-hour welcome desk with concierge and valet
- Advanced smart-building technology throughout with high-speed wireless internet access in common areas
- Cutting-edge green-building technology that includes a secure, state-of-the-art, fully automated parking garage and access control
- 5 high-speed controlled-access elevators
- Private Owner’s Lounge with event bar, catering kitchen, daily world newspapers
- High-definition screening room with 10-foot screen and theater-style seating
- Beautifully landscaped, elevated Resort Deck
- 50-foot-long lap pool with poolside cabanas and large heated whirlpool spa
- Elegantly furnished Resident Club Room with conference/meeting rooms
- Children’s playroom with access to Resort Deck
- Luxury Health spa with sauna, steam and private treatment rooms
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center with HD TVs and wireless audio
Exclusive member/residents-only 46th floor roof-top swimming pool and sun deck with stunning water and skyline views
Contact me for more information — Put Brickell House in the subject for faster service.