Le Parc Brickell
Le Parc at Brickell is a 12-story Luxury eco friendly boutique-style condominium with panoramic views of Simpson Park and the city, looking out towards Biscayne Bay and the Downtown Miami Brickell Skyline.
Only Le Parc boasts an enviable location alongside Simpson Park—a gorgeous eight-acres nature sanctuary defined by mature oak trees, native palms, sub-tropical grasses, winding boardwalk nature trails, and a natural coral rock wall to define its borders. Here, the beauty of Florida life co-exists side-by-side with towering hotels, office buildings, culture, and more.
Oak trees billow in the breeze. The lights of urban Brickell twinkle above you. Chic contemporary design abounds. You are connected to downtown energy, yet it feels like a quiet neighborhood. This is Le Parc—a one-of-a-kind urban living experience inspired by nature and the incomparable Ligne Roset luxury modern furniture maker.
Take the live/work/play concept to a higher level at Le Parc. This isn’t just your home. It’s also the home of multinational corporation headquarters, law firms, and the business gateway to Latin America, as well as of world-class sports, restaurants, concerts and live entertainment. And yet, throughout the area are parks, playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts, bike paths, and more to remind you that you have reached the pinnacle of urban, environmentally sound Miami living.
Le Parc amenities includes a pool with a summer kitchen, a rooftop whirlpool and sky lounge, spacious glass-lined balconies and courtyards, eight acres of nature trails at Simpson Park across the street, and just three blocks to the Biscayne Bay sea walk are all yours to enjoy. A new era in Brickell nature living has arrived at Le Parc.
Le Parc at Brickell includes a great variety of residences including studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom and elegant town-home units.
- Architecture by Luis Revuelta & Archiplan Architects
- 12-story building with 128 residences including studios, 1 to 3 bedrooms and 9 expansive town-homes
- Elegant double-height lobby and interior designs by renowned Ligne Roset
- Privileged location with unobstructed views of City and Simpson Park
- Gated entry and security key card access throughout the building
- Easy access to main highways
- 24-hour security monitored surveillance
- Across the street from Simpson Park
- Unobstructed city and park views
- Walking distance to Brickell Avenue, the Shops at Mary Brickell Village and Brickell CityCentre
- Walking distance to public transportation
- Gated entry and secured garage parking
- Café station in lobby
- Club / entertainment room
- Executive business lounge / conference room
- Fourth floor pool deck & outdoor summer kitchen
- Kids entertainment room
- Private storage
- Rooftop jacuzzi
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- WiFi access throughout all common areas
Contact me for more information — Put Le Parc Brickell in the subject for faster service.