With its captivating architectural design, Millecento is destined to become an inspiring new addition to the Miami city skyline. It’s located in the heart of the prestigious Brickell downtown district, an upscale community home to some of the world’s most luxurious and stylish condominiums, apartments, offices, shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and more.
Within walking distance of Millecento, there is the thriving energy and pace of Mary Brickell Village, Brickell Avenue, Biscayne Bay and the upcoming Brickell CitiCentre – a 4-million square-foot world-class, highend shopping, entertainment and business complex. To the west lies he striking profile of the all-new Miami Marlins baseball stadium and the University of Miami/Jackson Medical Campus.
Nowhere else on earth delivers the electric pace of Miami; the inventive and exciting design of Carlos Ott and the bold, sleek aesthetic of Pininfarina.
Refined city living reaches its absolute highest level at Millecento. Within the 42-story tower, the residences offer an unquestionably rich array of urban amenities and unparalleled access to the best of Brickell. Exotic woods, lustrous Italian leathers, and state-of-the-art technology creates an exceptional experience of quality and style.
From the planned chic Pininfarina Caffé, to an intimate book-store venue, sculptures and masterpieces that adorn public spaces and hallways; to a state-of-the-art fitness oasis and spa, to the rooftop Cielo Room – a residents lounge alongside the infinity pool and private cabanas; to the cinema screening room and the Club Cittá bar, billars and lounge, every detail has been hand-selected by Carlos Ott and Pininfarina.
- Located in the heart of Brickell, Miami’s vibrant financial district, steps away from the hub of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues of Mary Brickell Village and the upcoming Brickell CitiCentre
- Sophisticated interior design by legendary Italian luxury design firm of Pininfarina; celebrated for the exquisite lines of Maserati, Ferrari and Rolls Royce
- Extraordinary architectural design inspired by internationally acclaimed Carlos Ott, made famous by his design of the Opéra de la Bastille in Paris and innumerable notable projects throughout the world. He is best known in South Florida for his high-end iconic condominium developments of Jade Beach, Jade Ocean and Artech 43RD LEVEL
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Urban lifestyle comforts planned for the street level retail spaces such as a Pininfarina Caffé, a bookstore and other specialty shops
- 42-story 382-unit tower with 6 models of studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms residences
- Elegant double volume entrance lobby exquisitely appointed with sleek Italian furniture and finishes
- Elevated 9th floor level resort amenities deck fully loaded with a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Elegant Club Cittá bar and lounge with stunning city views, billiards, catering kitchen and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Health spa with men and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with state of the art audio visual equipment and theater-style seating
- High-speed internet access in all public spaces
- Exclusive 43rd floor Cielo Room amenities deck with private cabanas and infinity pool overlooking dramatic views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- Access to the exclusiveClub Mare on neighboring Key Biscayne; a private beach-front paradise to pair with Millecento’s ultimate urban enclave
- High-speed elevators
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking and secured parking garage
24-hour attended security services and controlled access
Contact me for more information — Put Millecento Residences in the subject for faster service.