Contempo at Doral
The residences entrance is through an amazing courtyard with beautiful fountains that exalt the modern-contemporary style of the community which include large entertainment terraces in all units.
The 4 bedrooms residences have exteriors with smooth finish stucco and interiors with smooth walls and ceilings, kitchens with islands, italian cabinets, porcelain tiles and a full stainless steel appliance package.
Located in the famous city of Doral, Florida. Doral takes its name from the famous Golf Resort and Spa located within its municipal boundaries which host one of the US PGA’s tournaments. The Doral Golf Resort & Spa was originally built by Doris and Alfred Kaskel who coined “Doral” by combining their names.
The City of Doral was incorporated in 2003 and for a city of its size has a large number of shops, financial institutions and businesses, primarily because of its proximity to the Miami International Airport. In 2008, Fortune Small Business and CNN Money ranked Doral as 51 on a list of 100 cities with the best mix of business advantages and lifestyle appeal. The well known Miami International and Dolphin Mall are just 5 minutes away. All of Doral’s educational institutions are rated at least “A” by the state of Florida.
- Contempo is literally minutes away from the Palmetto Expressway (826), one of Miami main traffic artery.
- Gated entrance with access controlled entry system
- Paved entrance
- Professional landscape
- Residences entrance through courtyard with fountains
- Steel reinforced monolithic concrete footings
- Concrete block walls with steel reinforced & poured tie beam construction
- Concrete roof slab
- Energy efficient air conditioners
Contact me for more information — Put Contempo at Doral in the subject for faster service.