Investors from around the world become everyday more interested in obtaining legal status in the United States of America increases; the US government offers foreigners the opportunity to participate in The U.S. Investor Program (EB-5 program). Our company provides counseling services to investors that would like to apply for citizenship by investment program. The I-4 EB-5 VISA INVESTMENT PROGRAM is the best option to ensure the acquisition of American citizenship through investment.
What is the citizen by investment program or EB5?
I-4 EB-5 Investment Fund is a Florida Limited Liability Company that has been formed for the purpose of making investments that will enable investors to apply for visas under the EB-5 Investor Program of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), allocates 10,000 “EB-5” immigrant visas per year to qualified individuals seeking Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status on the basis of their capital investment in a commercial enterprise.
- The EB-5 regulations may be found at 8 CFR 204.6 and 8 CFR 216.6, respectively.
- Invest either $500,000 or $1,000,000.
- Not limited to the citizens of treaty.
- Foreign investors are not required to play a daily management of their businesses.
- Immigrant intent is welcomed and does not pose a bar for a successful application.
- Ensuring the compliance of the capital investment with the EB 5 eligibility requirements becomes the Regional Center’s responsibility.
- USCIS requires a showing that underlying business creates 10 new jobs.
- $500,000 in area of high unemployment and must create 10 jobs.
- Green cards conditional for 2 years.
- EB5 is a government program started in 1992 to stimulate the economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
- In return for the capital investment, the foreign investor receives an EB5 visa to the United States.
- A project considered for investment must be approved through a government regulated Regional Center.
- In order to qualify, the project must create at least 10 permanent jobs over a two year period.
- The EB5 investor may make an investment of $500,000 or $1,000,000 depending on project specific requirements.
- EB-5 Visa is eligible immediate family including wife and children under the age of 21.
- Conditional Green Card entitles the holder to all benefits of a permanent green card:
Social Security Number.
Pay U.S. Taxes.
Become eligible for in-state tuition rates
I-4 EB-5 VISA: EXPECTED TIMELINE
I-4 EB-5: FEE STRUCTURE
- $150,000 upon execution of term sheet
- $75,000 non-refundable
- $75,000 refundable less expenses if rejected
- $500,000 upon successful completion of Confidential Investor, Questionnaire; $500,000 USD returned to investor if application rejected
I-4 EB-5: PROJECT INFORMATION
Location: Houston Central Business District
Project Description: Six-Story Podium Apartments
Architect: EDI International, Inc.
Units: 267 Units, 231,718 total rentable sqft
Builder: Trammell Crow Residential
Total Cost: $65,675,835
For more information about i-4 eb-5 investment fund and i-4 eb-5 investment program contact us, The time to invest is now; secure your investment in professional hands. The information described above can be completed by our team. The Next steps are Execute Term Sheet, provide deposit and the Complete Confidential Investor Questionnaire which it can be download at the end of the page.